Join Our Team.
10 hours/week and payment based on university rate
We are looking for students with …
We collect a lot of data every day with our sensor that we need to understand to enhance our algorithms.
What you need:
- Experience with Python and first programming projects
- Ideally basic knowledge in Machine Learning
But above all, if you are motivated to deepen your knowledge through hands-on-experience, then we are the right start-up for you.
There is a lot of coding to do! But no worries, you don’t have to master all of it in the beginning:
- Programming of the microcontroller (C, Stm32)
- Data analytics (Python)
- App and server development (mainly JS: React + Parse server)
Our sensor is surrounded by a chassis. Your tasks could look like this:
Optimizing the housing (preferably with CATIA)
- 3D printing of the housing
- Developing 3D housing mock-ups
- Enhancing our slide deck for the next investor pitch
- Deep dive into the financials of a start-up
- Development of our HR concept, management of purchasing, and discovering new sales channels
None of the above suits you? The most important thing is still: motivation and passion to work in a startup! That’s how it started with us and we have enough to do! Just get in touch with us and convince us of yourself!
We offer you …
We are talking from experience: It never gets boring in a startup. And the best thing is that you see the results of your work right away and feel your impact on the company!
Your studies remain the priority! You can get your work done when you have the capacity. Whether it’s remote, in the office or late at night – with us, you get to decide when and where you work!
Of course, we don’t miss out on fun at and after work. We want you to enjoy your job as much as we do! Look forward to our exiting team events, which live up to the word 🙂
Let’s skip all the complicated hiring procedures
Apply right now!
Easy-going without paperwork in less than 2 minutes.